Sunday, April 14, 2013

DIY Spring Wreath: Pink and Green

Spring is here and I can't think of a single person who isn't excited about it! It's time to do a little Spring decorating so why not start with a fresh new wreath. I love pink and green combos for Spring. I used various highs and lows of pinks and greens to create an eye pleasing focal point. I did however get a little crazy with so many textures. 

Here's what you need: 
Floral Stems
Moss
Ribbon
Wreath Form
Wire
Hot Glue


I started with the moss first,hot gluing it to my wreath form. I would use a twig form versus the one I got, not sure what I was thinking. Once your moss is in place start adding your flowers. 

Once I started adding the flowers I didn't like how much greenery there was from the stems, so I picked off some of the flowers and hot glued them into the wreath. 


Leave a space for your ribbon and add your bow. I love this chevron mesh! 
  


Be inspired and create! 


1 comment:

  1. love it, very cute! I'd like to try this. Any idea what kind of flowers those are?

    ReplyDelete