Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Flower Arrangement

It's not quite Spring yet, but I'm definitely ready for it. We had beautiful weather on Sunday and it put me in the Spring mood, so I went to the store and bought some fresh flowers to make the first Spring flower arrangement of the season! 

The Arrangement 

I bought this basket at TJ MAXX a couple months ago and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. What better than fresh flowers? 



I had two soda bottles I've been saving for a DIY project, and again, what better than a flower arrangement? 



To add some depth I used two tea glasses to fill the balance of the basket. 


I went for bright flowers that screamed Spring! 


I trimmed up the flowers, placed them in the soda bottles and tea glasses and voile, a beautiful Spring flower arrangement! 



Be inspired and create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment