Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Initial Mason Jar

The list of DIY projects involving mason jars is never ending and I've just added one more. I wanted a cute place to keep spare change and cash through the year and automatically thought "mason jar". 


You will need the following:
Mason Jar
Initial letter cut from vinyl 
Spray Paint
Scrapbook Paper
Tape

The Project
Place your initial inside the mason jar, I cut mine with my Silhouette. Smooth out the vinyl  so all edges are crisp. Remember you will need to cut your letter back words so the sticky is on the front of the letter.  



Spray paint the inside of the jar and let dry. I did two coats. Remove your vinyl once completely dry. 



Cut a piece of your scrap book paper big enough to cover your initial. 


Adhere the scrapbook paper on the inside of the mason jar. I taped mine. 



All done! How cute is this? This makes me want to put money into it everyday! Be inspired and create!



1 comment:

  1. AWWW THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU TO MAKE ME A CHANGE JAR!!! haha

    ReplyDelete