Sunday, January 6, 2013

Item Inspiration: Teal Tea Cup



I love decorating! Dressing up my home is one of my favorite things to do. I thought I would try something new called "Item Inspiration". I have picked an item and created a whole room from the items aesthetic. This week I was inspired by a tea cup. It's a black, white and teal cup with a sketched floral pattern.  

The Inspiration


I got this tea cup to use as a decorative element in my house. I love it so much I thought it could be used as great inspiration for decorating a room! 

The Room

1. Rivulets Bedding from Anthropologie
2. Script Sheets from Pottery Barn
3. Niche Alba Accen Pillow from Wayfair
4. Artichoke Lamp from Burkedecor
5. Tawi Curtain from Anthropologie
6. Elephant Curtain Hook from Urban Outfitters
7. Decorative Birds from Zgallerie
8. Flower Plaques from Zgallerie
9. Boboli Chair from Burkedecor
10. Bed from Etsy Shop: Painted Cottages
11. Black and White Stripe Rug from Pottery Barn
12. Floral Stems from Zgallerie
13. Vases from Zgallerie


Here's a picture without the numbers. Sometimes they can be distracting. 


Be inspired and create! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment