Monday, December 17, 2012

Wrap it up!

We've got one week until Christmas! Hopefully most of you have all your gifts bought and are ready to wrap. I put together some inspiration for cute wrapping. One thing I did with my gifts this year was coordinate a wrapping scheme for each person. I went metallic with my paper this year, hubby and bro got the red, mom got the baby blue, and dad got the silver. You can jazz it up with your ribbon, bows and tags. Lets look at some cute ideas I found. 

Wrapping Inspiration


I love the simple black and white paper with a pop color of ribbon. You could do a different color ribbon for each family member. 


I love the use of craft paper for gift wrapping! Take it up a notch with some glitter ribbon. This could really be cute! 



The brown and green is gorgeous and very traditional. This paper is also great for the man of the house. 


How elegant is this? White, silver and grey are simple, but make a great statement. I especially love the deer silhouette. 


Like I said earlier, I went metallic with my paper this year. You can never go wrong with a little shine at Christmas! 


I thought this was pulled together so nicely! Mix simple patterns within a coordinating color scheme for a dramatic effect! 

Happy wrapping! Be inspired and create! 

Sources for photos unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment