Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Santa's coming soon!

It's almost that time, time to hang the lights, hang the wreaths, put up the stockings and decorate the tree!  I don't have any kids yet, but I did think of this fun idea to do when that time comes. I remember when I was younger and how excited I would get if I got anything in the mail, but think of how excited I would have been if I would have gotten a letter from Santa! What I plan to do for my kids is use the the letter below I created, seal it in an envelope, address it to my children and watch them light up with excitement! 

The Letter


The letter is simple. It's more of a "flyer", but you can make it more personal if you would like. 

The Envelope 


Make a cute personalized envelope, something to get them really excited! 

I can't wait to do this one day! Hope this gives some of you some inspiration! Be inspired and create! 



No comments:

Post a Comment