Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Fashion Obsessions

Here are my current obsessions! I've been in an accessories mood, but I did find one outfit I'm in love with. 


Why I love: Scarf! The details on this scarf are amazing! Source unknown. 


Why I love: Great with leggings and a big slouchy sweater. This has fall written all over it! These are by Steve Madden. 

Why I love: Cute pattern simple style. These are from Wetseal. 




Why I love: This outfit is amazing! I love the over sized "sweater" dress with the scarf. The colors are beautiful! Source Unknown. 


Why I love: This necklace is everywhere and at Sammoon.com It's only $9.99! It's not quite as long as the real bubble necklace but a simple chain extender will fix that problem. 


Why I love: White is an easy color to accessorize with various outfits. I love the double layer necklace. Also from Sammoon.com and only $12.99! 


No comments:

Post a Comment