Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Products I Love!

Every now and then I like to go and hunt down fun unique products! Things that just make you smile. I've found a few things I love and would love to share them with you. 

The Finds
If you want to try something new aside from cookie cutters, try these! They are cookie presses, you can find them at wrapables.com

Who doesn't love an owl? These bowls were just too cute and quirky not to share. Also at uncommongoods.com

I love dressing up my bulletin boards and what better way than with mustaches! Check out seejanework.com, they always have cute things! 

I love these! Old fashion bicycle in a rainbow of colors. These are from uncommongoods.com

What a fun way to eat ice cream! If it's colorful and has a playful pattern I'm sold. These are also from wrapables.com. 

Be inspired and create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment