Sunday, October 28, 2012

Card Binders

Have you ever wondered what to do with all your cards? Well I've figured it out! You could stuff them in a box or you could make a card binder. This is a great idea to do with your kid's birthday cards, holiday cards, or anniversary cards! I decided to do one for our wedding cards and one for our anniversary/valentines cards. After I started making these I decided I would also do birthday binders. 

What you will need: 
Small Binders
Hole Punch
Scissors
Paper Cutter
Decorative Paper
Decorative Accents
Glue or Tape


I found these photo mats at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $1.00! You can customize each binder by adding a photo. Since both of these binders involve our wedding or marriage I did them in our wedding colors. 


After you have your binders together stack your cards from smallest to largest. I'm actually going to need two binders for our wedding cards. 


You can divide your binders by years or events. Just make some cute customized tabs. 




For our wedding cards I cut our wedding invitation in half and displayed it on the front. For our anniversary cards I used one of our wedding pictures. 


This is something you can have so much with! Be inspired and create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment