Sunday, July 8, 2012

Etsy Love: Sewing a Seed

We all have our favorite Etsy shops and I'd love to share one of my favorites with you! Sewing a Seed adds personal touches to all they offer. Here are some of my favorite products. 

Baby Pillow 
I am in love with this personalized baby pillow! Pick your colors to match the nursery and forever have this wonderful keepsake! Perfect gift for new parents!  


Cosmetic Case
These hanging cosmetic cases are great for traveling and would make great bridesmaid gifts!  

Towel Wraps
I have a personalized towel wrap from Sewing a Seed and use it everyday! It's especially great when it's the middle of summer and 100 degrees outside! I also love this for the bride on her big day! 



Market Totes
These totes are so cute and and great for picnics, gift baskets, and storage for kids and crafts. There are a few different designs to choose from, all cute of course! 


Head on over to Sewing A Seed and check out their stuff! I hope you find something you like! 


No comments:

Post a Comment