Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello America!

With both the 4th of July and the Olympic Games around the corner there is a high demand for "American Apparel" and by the looks of things I think the merchants have it covered. I've scoped out a few options for the upcoming American festivities! Let's see what we have. 

Americana

How cute is this striped satchel? It's perfect for a day at the lake or casual day by the pool. 

From: Frockcandy.com

These rings are hot right now! I found this bright blue one from Frockcandy.com. A perfect accent for your American Holiday. 


Scarfs are always a great accessory. I love the red stripes and American Flag. 

From: Modcloth.com

From: Modcloth.com
 You might need some jewelry to spruce up your outfit. I found a few goodies you might like. 


From: Tobi.com


From: Sammoon.com

From: Sammoon.com

And of course you need some American Apparel. I only scoped out the evident apparel, flags a plenty. 

Bralet from Topshop.com

White denim flag shorts from Topshop.com

Flag tank from Urbanoutfitters.com

Denim Flag shorts from Wal-Mart.

Railroad Stripes from Wal-Mart.

I'd say you are ready to go. Have fun with all the American Apparel this Summer, there is plenty of it out there! Be inspired and create! 


No comments:

Post a Comment