Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer is here!

I think it's official, summer has arrived! The BBQ's have already begun and now I'm just waiting to get in a pool. I have not purchased any swimsuits yet, but am set on summer sunglasses and cute pool shoes. Lets look at some summer essentials. 

Target has been my go to source for most of my summer items so far. Here's what I've got:

I got these great neon sunglasses specifically for the pool. 


And these neon shoes, just for fun. 


I'm wanting this swim suit! Love the color blocking. Only $14.99, click below to check it out! 






And with a swim suit you need a cover up. I love this chevron print piece they have! 



Then of course you need a great bag, which Target also has. 


If you want to go a little further check out their fedoras. 


Who doesn't like a one stop shop? They have a great selection of neon and pop colors! Be inspired and create! 


No comments:

Post a Comment