Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re-Decorating



It's time to decorate! I recently found a great accent pillow at TJ MAXX. It is going to be my road map for redecorating my house. I love the pillow because it incorporates a variety of colors.It has lime, blue, mustard, red, khaki, brown, cream and even pink! Now I'm on the hunt for pattern and print ideas! I've searched a bit online and here is what I have come up with so far! 

Pillows
I found lots of ideas for potential pillow patterns. Most of these are a little above my budget so from here I need to locate some fabric. For now lets look at some options.

From: Burkedecor.com

I love this large floral print! The color is great too! 
From: Wayfair.com

From: Burkedecor.com
Simple geometric patterns are always an easy fix. 
From: Burkedecor.com

From: Burkedecor.com


Stripes are hot right now. I would love these in my living room! 


I love this pattern and the monochromatic color palette. 

Rugs
From: Zgallerie.com
From: Burkedecor.com

From: Burkedecor.com 


From: Burkedecor.com

From: Burkedecor.com

From: Burkedecor.com 

I think I want a simple geometric pattern like these pictured above. I want something light, our floors are dark, so I need something to soften up the room.

From: Burkedecor.com 

On the other hand, I love this large floral print! It's still light, but a bit more conversational. 

Drapes
I'm pretty positive I want striped drapes. I just need to decide on a colorway.



From: Overstock.com

From: Overstock.com
Coffee Table
I've been wanting an old worn wooden coffee table, but these two options are too shabby. I especially love the trunk!


From: Wayfair.com

From: Wayfair.com

Accents


From: Zgallerie.com 

In love with this owl bookend set! 

From: Zgallerie.com 

How fabulous are these suit cases? I've got the perfect corner for them. 

From: Zgallerie.com 

Loving these clear candle holders in place of ceramic

There you have it, here is the start to my re-decorating project. We will see how long this takes! Be inspired and create!



No comments:

Post a Comment