Monday, April 2, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Today's post is a little different. We have a wonderful sponsor with a fabulous product! I've been thinking a lot lately about needing to take better care of my skin and then this great skin care product walked right into my life. Beauticontrol has the best facial products I've ever used, the moisturizer is amazing. I've been using the sensitive skin care line. I suggest this line for young adults, their basic skin care line is a little too strong. 

Sensitive Skin Care Line
Not only is their skin care amazing, but their fingernail polish is awesome too. I'm on week 2 and no chips! 

Nail Polish in Turquoise Water

My other love are their eye crayons. These are beautiful on and take color better than regular eye shadows. 

Eye Crayon in Sunkissed Tan

They also have a great and beautiful selection of blushes and lipsticks! 

Cheek Tint in Beach Glow

Hydrating Lip Color in Pout. 

I haven't gotten to try everything I would like to yet, but soon enough! Click below to checkout their website or contact a rep! 


Note: I do not own any of these photos. 






No comments:

Post a Comment