Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Shower Craft No. 2

Ready for round 2? You always want your guests to know whats being served, so nothings better than super cute food labels. I came up with this idea as I was walking through Hobby Lobby, my go to craft spot! 

What you will Need: 
Duck Toppers from Hobby Lobby (On the baby shower aisle)
Wooden spools (On the wood craft aisle)
Hot Glue
Card Stock
Scissors

Here are the duck "cupcake" toppers and wooden spools. Both very affordable! You should only need one pack of each. 


On the computer I created these labels. Once your satisfied print and cut. I went with a kid type font. 


Next, hot glue your labels to the ducks mouth. It's almost like he's saying "Fruit" or "Meatballs".  



Now that you have all your labels attach, put a small amount of hot glue on the end of the stick and place it in the spool. 




Now you have your super cute food label displays! 


Be inspired and create!





No comments:

Post a Comment