Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summer Essentials

I've been recently rounding up my summer collection. Most of the stuff I'm going to share with you I already have and the rest I desperately need of course! These are great affordable ideas to add to your summer wardrobe and entertaining collection.



From: ASOS

I have been on a hunt for an everyday necklace and I accidentally stumbled onto this beauty. I got it in the mail last week and am in love with it!

From: Target
I saw these and had to have them! I got them in neon yellow and royal blue. Fun for the pool and errand running!


From: Wrapables.com

I purchased these a few years ago and have never regretted it! They are adorable ice cream bowls, great for guests or kids.

From: Target

These are my new pool sunglasses! I got the neon pink/orange ones and can not wait to use them!

From: Urban Outfitters

This bracelet is fabulous! It's only $16.00 but they don't offer every name. Mine unfortunately is not offered, but they have been adding names over the past week or so. If your name is offered I suggest getting it ASAP!

From: Nordstroms

Colored denim cut offs, yes please! This is the colored skinny for summer! They have some at Forever 21 that are much cheaper and come in fun summer colors.

From: Target

Everyone needs a great pool bag and this neon tote is bound to get a few compliments.


From: Etsy
If your going to be entertaining you need some playful drinking glasses! Since mustaches are so popular right now these glasses would make a great addition to your summer collection.

Now that we've got our neon, entertaining and basic accessory items taken care of we are well on our way to having that perfect Summer collection. Be inspired and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment