Sunday, March 25, 2012

Laundry Love

The Laundry room, unfortunately one of the places I feel like I spend the most! It's not the most enjoyable job, but if I had a crazy awesome laundry room, I think I wouldn't mind it as much. I gathered some inspiration for our future home, hoping I can have a functional, open and cute space to do the not so fun laundry.

Laundry Inspiration


Why I Love: I love the slight hit of patterned wallpaper with a soft colored cabinet finish. I am totally partial to this color scheme, lime, black and white were my wedding colors!


Why I love: I love the table idea over the washer and dryer. Keeping the legs adds an extra bit of character, nice to have a window to look out as well. 


Why I love: This space is so cozy. I love the accent chair, you never know when you may want some company. I'm also loving all the storage space, seems functional.


Why I love: Please give me this space! I love all the windows and even the door! I definitely could enjoy laundry on a bright sunny day with the door open! The light alone would put me in a good mood.


Why I love: Again, we have a table over the washer and dryer. I also like the side storage with wicker baskets, seems charming.





These three pictures have awesome basket storage ideas. I love the first because the baskets can be hidden. I love the idea of an island in the second and in the third I love the idea of labeling between the whites, colors and darks.

For now I'll have to just be content with my current space, but one day I'll have that light and open laundry space! Be inspired and create!  

Note: I do not own any of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment