Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Clutch!

Lately my pinterest home page has been exploding with over sized clutches, so I decided to track down a few! Most of us probably have a large everyday bag that always seems to be full, so how can we expect a small clutch to accommodate our everyday needs? The answer is the adorable and functional over sized clutch. Here are some that get my approval!

Oversized Clutches
From: Aldo

From: Aldo

From: ASOS

From: ASOS

From: Misselfridge.com

From: Nastygal.com
From: ASOS

From: ASOS

From: ASOS

After I rounded up a few fabulous clutches, I wanted to put together a cute summer outfit accessorizing with an over sized clutch. Here is what I came up.


For this outfit we have a large white ASOS clutch, a sleeveless dark grey button up top, light pink skinny jeans, sparkly sandals from Topshop and accents of yellow jewelry. Now it's your turn to find the right clutch just for you! Be inspired and create!

Note: I do not own any of these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment