Friday, December 9, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

I wanted to share a few things that I love. I have a small selection of accessories and home decor items. We'll start with the accessories items. I adore knitted beanies and this year the knitted head bands are pretty popular. I found both of these items from SamMoon.com. The knitted head band comes in a variety of colors. I think every lady should have an across the body bag. These are great for shopping accessorize well with a casual out fit. Sam Moon also has a large selection of post earrings. I found these two that I really love and they come in a large variety of colors. As every girl I adore shoes. I found a cute bootie, classy pump, casual tennis shoe, flat boot and a comfy house shoe! These should cover the basics! I'm really into gold and I found these 4 fantastic bracelets ranging from $1.00 to $35.00!





I enjoy taking pictures and love to display them. I have always liked the Twos Company Photo frames. As these can be pricey, you can find similar ones at Hobby Lobby and TJ Maxx. I am definitely a planner and makes lists almost every single day. The Erin Condren planners are super cute and amazing! If you can't tell by my selection below I am a little obsessed with white right now. This white and mirror desk is a piece I've been in love with for a while now. My husband is actually making me a very similar piece for my office. I will post pictures when that is complete! Since suite case decorating is popular right now I figured I would add these to my collection. You can get them in silver or white, both great choices. Also popular is the decorative deer head! I also found this from Z Gallery, along with this ornate mirror. Rugs are a great way to complete a room and I found five that I absolutely adore. For those who like to keep it simple I found this light blue and white stripe. I know zebra has been around for a while, but I am still drawn to it when its in a bright color. I found these two great bird rugs that are very suttle and come in these two great colors. The floral rug is an Amy Butler design, she is amazing!


I hope you liked some of my favorite things. If you have something you think I may like let me know! As always Be inspired and Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment