Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mirrored Accents

This space leaves me speechless. I absolutely love everything about it. Mirrored furniture and home accents make a great impact on any room. I can picture a little girl sitting here going through her mothers jewelry wishing to be just as her mother is. The suttle touch of pink flowers  is the perfect accent for this scheme. You can choose to add any color, just keep it soft.



Get the Look


I have two options for the vanity. The first one from Horchow is the actual vanity from our inspiration picture. The second is from Overstock.com, more practical in price, but not as detailed. You can make either option look great with the right touches.

From: Horchow

From: Overstock.com
I found this great piece from Pier One. It has a great neutral fabric that looks like it has a nice texture.
From: Pier1
As always, I encourage you to re-do any piece you may already have, or head to your local flea market, find a cheap mirror and spray paint it. But if you don't want to do either of these options here are two great mirrors that are actually pretty affordable!

From: SimplyMirrors.com
From: SimplyMirrors.com
These candlesticks were pretty easy to find. You can probably find them just about anywhere. I would definitely check your local TJ Maxx or Homegoods store if you have one. I found these from Pottery Barn and would buy the candles from Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart.




Hope you saw something you like! Be inspired and Create!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking everywhere for a good mirrored anything at the moment! target has a few cute pieces but i'm going to check pier 1 out too now! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some at target also! If you have a TJ Maxx you may check them out too!

    ReplyDelete