Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mirror Round Up

So I went around my house and I counted 5 mirrors, this is probably a pretty low number compared to the average household. Mirrors are often used as focal points so it's important to carefully select that perfect "art piece". I went through a few sites and found a few beautiful pieces, enjoy!

Baroque Inspiration

I am a huge fan of baroque style mirrors so naturally I have one in my house. If you are money conscience chances are you can go to a flea market, find a style like this in gold, and spray paint it, if not check these out!  

From: Zgallerie.com
From: Horchow

From: Horchow
These two beauties from Simplymirrors.com come in a variety of color options. There are some great bold choices so check them out!
From: SimplyMirrors.com

From: SimplyMirrors.com

Frame Less Inspiration

Deco Venetian Mirror
From: Horchow


From: Potterybarn

From: Potterybarn

Unique Arrangements

These are a few one off pieces I found. I especially love the gold and black knot,the Collection of Memories from Potterybarn and the handheld mirror collection from Pier 1. The Collection of Memories could be turned into a fun DIY project. Find some simple or old mirrors, get some looking glass spray paint and acrylic paint to age the frames and there you have your copy cat look!
 
From: Horchow

Gold & Black Knot
From: Horchow



Collection of Memories
From: Potterybarn

From: Zgallerie.com

From: Pier 1
Be selective when picking out mirrors and make sure they have a unique flare! Be inspired and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment