Monday, December 26, 2011

Black + Brown = Perfect


Whoever said brown and black shouldn't go together was way wrong! This look couldn't be more perfect. It encompasses a perfect balance of casual and dress.


Get the Look

You could probably find a cute blazer just about anywhere. Here is a basic black 3/4 length one from Forever 21 and a basic tan sweater from Target. I'm showing some skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters, but for the riskier individuals you may check out some pleather or coated skinnies also available at Urban Outfitters.


Black Blazer
From: Forever 21

Basic Sweater
From: Target


Accessories

Check out these fabulous large waffle knit scarfs. I found some from nastygal.com and yesstyle.com. They come in a variety of colors so pick one to suit.

Waffle Knit Scarf
From: Nastygal.com

Waffle Knit Scarf
From: Yesstyle.com

Loafers anyone? I know these can be a little scary and they personally remind me of grade school, but they look really cute in our inspiration picture. Here are three styles and perhaps one will ease your mind.

Loafers
From: Modcloth.com

Loafers
From: Oasis-stores.com

Loafers
From: JCP
 Every great outfit needs an equally great handbag. Here are two large leather totes, both in tan.
Large Bag
From: Zara.com

Leather Shopper
From: asos.com

Look completed! Be inspired and create!

1 comment:

  1. Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!
    https://promocodesforpostmates.com/

    ReplyDelete