Monday, December 5, 2011

5 Ways to Trim a Tree!

If you are anything like me you are changing your decor on a regular basis. As I was dragging out my Christmas decorations this year I was debating on changing my color scheme. I finally decided to keep with the colors I already had, add to, and work on a different collection next year! I would love to have all 5 of these collections one day! Most of them you can intermix colors and decorations. I hope you enjoy them!


Green and Blue Collection


This collection is very snow like! Light and Fluffy with a few sparkles here and there.


Brown and Green Collection

 Perfection! The burlap ribbon is the statement in this collection. It works so well with the browns, golds, and pistachio green. You can use some of the green ornaments from your blue and green collection to complete this piece.


Purple Collection


This collection excites me because I have always been a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas. I like to stick with greens and reds, but I will one day own a collection of purples and blues! I have added some peacock feathers to add a little characters and reused some ornaments from our blue and green collection.


Traditional Green and Red Collection

I like to call these "traditional" or "Dickens" Christmas colors. They are darker tones of green and red with brown and gold thrown in. I reused our burlap ribbon and a few ornaments from our brown and green collection. Makes me want to watch "A Christmas Carol".


Modern Red and Green Collection


This is the collection I have right now. I like to call it the whimsical theme. I use lime green and apple red ornaments and throw in candy cane stripe ribbon and stems. Definitely a modern twist to red and green!


These are just a few options and I could pull together a ton more, but hope you found something you like! Most ornaments are from Crate and Barrel, Pier 1 and Pottery Barn. Be inspired and Create!


No comments:

Post a Comment